Rhino Pro 150mm x 300mm (6" x 12") FilterRhino pro filter 150mm x 300mm (6" x 12")
The Rhino Pro Filter is constructed from Australian-mined RC412 carbon, the best in the world. The carbon is tightly packed and sealed into a high-efficiency airflow cylinder with a vortex cone in the base and a custom pore surface for maximum transference. The high-porosity carbon and lightweight aluminium make the Rhino filter smaller and easier to handle.
How long will a Rhino Pro Filter last?
Unlike all other carbon filters with effective life spans of 9 to 18 months, our filters have always been known to have an out lasting performance for well over two years. Replacement carbon sleeves are available to make them last even longer.
Features of Rhino Pro Filters:
- 50mm bed of RC412 activated carbon.
- 1.6mm aluminium tops and bases for reduced weight.
- Unique “Anti Air Bypass” system.
- 51% open area custom mesh for greater air flow.
- Machine packed carbon means more carbon and less movement.
- Coned internal base for optimum air flow
- Sealed, boxed and labelled directly after manufacture for optimum lifespan, handling and presentation.
Filter Size Air Volume Fan Type
100 x 300 350 m3/hr 4" A1/L1 fan
125 x 300 500 m3/hr 5" Al/L1 fan
150 x 300 600m3/hr 6" A1 fan
150 x 600 900m3/hr 6" L1 fan
200 x 400 800m3/hr 8" A1 fan
200 x 600 1125m3/hr 8" L1 fan
250 x 600 1420m3/hr 10" A1/L1 fan
250 x 1000 1900m3/hr 10" A1/L1 fan
315 x 600 2440m3/hr 12" A1 / L1 fan
315 x 1000 3250m3/hr 12" L1 fan
Own this product? Let us know what you think.